Pilot Award Submission Dates and Times
March 17th, 2023
- Deadline to submit your letter of intent (LOI) for Pilot and Established Investigator Awards. LOIs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM CST.
April 7th, 2023
- Invitations will be extended to select investigators to submit a full grant application.
May 29th, 2023
- Deadline for invited investigators to submit their grant proposals. Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com by 11:59 PM CST.
August 31st, 2023
- Applicants will be notified by this date. Once the paperwork has been signed, funding is anticipated to begin October 1st, 2023.
LMI Pilot Award Application Information:
Funding level: Maximum of $75,000 may be requested
Period: Up to 1 year of support is available
The pilot grant is intended to encourage exploratory research, to develop and test exciting new hypotheses or research approaches that have the potential to significantly advance our understanding and/or treatment of CCLA, GLA, GSD, or KLA. Given the exploratory nature, no preliminary data are required but may be included if available. At the end of the pilot award, investigators are expected to use data generated during the award period to apply for additional funding.
How to apply: Submit a LOI to the LMI. If your LOI is selected, you will be invited to submit a full grant application. Click the link below to download instructions and form templates for the Pilot Award application.
Pilot Award Documents: [Click to download series of required documents]
- Letter of intent instructions
- Pilot award instructions
- Grant Application Cover Page
- Grant Application Signature Page
- Timeline and Budget Templates
- Final Research Report
- Funding Agreement
- Grant Review Template
Post-award documents: [download]
Reviewer documents: [download]
No-cost extension request: [download]
Additional Funding Opportunities From Other Organizations:
Million Dollar Bike Ride Pilot Grant Program
Please visit the ODC website for more details about this program.
Please visit the Proposal Central website to find grant opportunities from other agencies.